Feelings (Pull and Play)
"A well-constructed toy book." — Kirkus Reviews
It's never too early to encourage children to talk about how they feel: This newest title in the Pull and Play Books™ series provides reassurance and support through gently humorous situations. Children will identify with feelings voiced by Little Crocodile and his friends as they move the tabs to change the pictures. A timely and important addition to preschool books about social and emotional growth.
• Features pull-tabs that control the changing pictures, empowering children to apply their newly learned knowledge to their own experience
• Bright illustrations bring the storyline to life and help young readers connect with the message
• Durable board book is just the right size for little hands to hold
Fans of other books in the Pull and Play Books series will also enjoy the interactive learning and excitement found in Feelings.
• Great family read-aloud book
• Books for baby–3 years old
• Books for preschool, kindergarten, and early elementary school children